City Gate church is passionate about missions. We are raising up young leaders and sending them out into our community, our region and even neighboring nations. We have six daughter churches that minister alongside us in reaching the lost. We would love for you to visit and even participate with us in fulfilling the Great Commission.
- Discipleship/raising leaders
City Gate Church, Chiang Mai was founded in 1993 by Gampon and Mirjam Kumdee. After meeting in rented accommodation for several years, we purchased our own property in the north of the city in 2003.
The church has a large worship building and a coffee shop. There are separate kitchens, toilets and accommodation for three staff. A new single-storey building has rooms for Sunday school, offices and accommodation for visiting teams.
We Have Homemade
- We host about 3 outreach teams a year.
- Let us know if you would
like to minister with us.
- Evangelical Fellowship of Thailand (EFT).
- Thai Local Church Ministries (TLCM): a group of some 20 churches, of which Pastor Gampon is the president.
- Regular hosting and training of YWAM teams.
- Pastor Gampon is on the organising committee of Bless Chiang Mai.